Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I made a t-shirt!!!

This post starts with a story. When I was in New York last September I bought a t-shirt. This t-shirt is really comfy, has a nice rounded v-neck with a wide neckband, and best of all was only $3. Sadly, as I was only in New York for 3 days I didn't get a chance to go back and get any more. Fast forward to now, and I decided that since I can't go back and buy more of said t-shirt, I would make one.

 

So that's what I did, and I'm super happy with it. Pictured are both t-shirts - the bought one and the made one - can you guess which is which?

Edit: The one I made is the purple one, the teal one is the one I bought.

5 comments:

  1. They look exactly the same! Amazing! Good photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok.... so which is which? I cannot fathom how people sew clothing, it's such a foreign concept for me. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! t shirt design maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. Calvin Klein Boxers 3 Pack

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...